Underwater movements are particularly easy due to the natural buoyancy of the body, which means that joints and muscles are spared. However, this doesn't mean you're not doing any sport! Water aerobics are therefore perfect for people who want to get back into sport.
If you want, your health insurance can cover every water fitness session in which you're participating. The price of an average class is €10.50, but you can get a €2.00 discount if you are a member of the "Rheumaliga" association.
In order to get free classes, all you have to do is present an advice approved by your insurance company for you to come and participate at water fitness trainings once a week. However, if you spend too much time in the spa doing something else than water aerobics, you will have to pay a supplement. But don't worry, we provided you with enough time to change yourself in the changing rooms in addition to the session.
- Medical advices only include the participation to the water fitness activity. If the water aerobics activity is cancelled for any reason, you will not get any free entry to the thermal baths.
- Water aerobics sessions are not held on weekends, public holidays, bank holidays and from 24.12. to 06.01.
- You can only be insured if you attend to at least one class per week
- You must regularly take part to the courses if you are registered. As our capacity in participants is limited, your registration will be cancelled if you do not attend to the training sessions for four weeks in a row.
- You can validate your medical advice by us weekly from Monday to Friday.
- You can access the thermal baths 30 minutes before your class starts.
Training schedule map:
- All clients need to register to trainings through the "Rheumaliga" association, which will give them their exact training schedule.
- Only clients whose names are registered thanks to the "Rheumaliga" association are considered to have attended the activity.
- Contact "Rheumaliga" to get registered: Mrs. Elvira Heydeck on Tel. +49 07627 - 48 49 948 (available on Mondays and Thursdays from 5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.) / Also available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org